Sunday, May 1, 2016

Christmas Day


This was our little Christmas tree. Since we would be moving soon and a lot of our stuff is in storage I did not have the heart to get everything out. So the kids are excited next year to make this tree their own upstairs in our new house.
Macey got some cute outfits and things for her American girl doll. 
And a new scripture bag since her old one fell apart.

Connor was super excited for his FIFA Xbox game and Legos!

Albany really wanted a Frozen Barbie castle but since we already have a Barbie house and several doll houses we couldn't do it. She is pretty easy going was happy with what she got. Lots of Shopkins! 
Poor thing still hadn't  eaten much for over 24 hours and was still super pale. 


I found this on Craigslist and was so excited to see Zoey play in it. 
Peek a boo!
Zoey loves monkeys and babies. So a baby monkey?!! She was thrilled.

She loved unwrapping presents so much. 


Since we were almost done building our new house Tom and I only did stockings for each other. 
But since he knows I LOVE surprises, he got me tickets to see Adele in Seattle this summer. I was so shocked! And very excited. His thoughtfulness makes me so happy. 


We celebrated at the Blaisdell's with brunch and presents with all of the cousins. It was fun to be together. Since Albany had been sick we didn't stay long and went home and relaxed while the kids played together. Over the next week the horrible stomach bug Albany had spread and lots of our family got sick. It was really, really bad! No fun.


No comments: