Sunday, May 1, 2016

Building A House
























Working on Building our house was a special experience. 
All of the decisions would eventually give way to a real standing building
where we would live and cook and eat and play and sleep. 
The process could be overwhelming at times, but I really enjoyed it. 
Knowing that each element would add to the whole feel of our home. 
As long as I stayed in budget Tom didn't have certain opinions about things
so I had freedom to do what I wanted and it was SO FUN. 
Our builder is a friend and it was fun to do this with him. 
He always supported my wishes and liked my Pinterest pictures. 
A girls dream come true!

I LOVE OUR HOUSE. 
It is ours, 
It is exactly what I wanted it to be like.
It is just what our family needs. 
Its perfect!













No comments: